Benefits for Clark County School District employees are outlined in the Negotiated Agreements.
For more information regarding benefits, please contact:
- Employee Benefits
Phone: (702) 799-5418
Phone: (702) 799-5351
- Retirement Information
Phone: (702) 799-0206
Other Benefits Information
Early Retirement Incentive
For Teachers Only
The District will provide an incentive to licensed employees who meet the criteria and adhere to the following procedures:
- Have twenty-nine (29) years of accumulated service time in the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Nevada (PERS).
- Have been employed as a teacher for at least fifteen (15) years with the Clark County School District.
- Terminate employment with the District at the conclusion of the current contract year.
- Have one hundred (100) days of accumulated unused sick leave.
The District shall provide an incentive as follows:
- The District will purchase up to one year of PERS service credit, total service including such purchase not to exceed thirty (30) years.
- An annual meeting regarding this incentive program is held in April.
For additional information go to the negotiated agreement.
Note The Following:
An employee who has received a District contribution toward the purchase of retirement service credit or health insurance may not be reemployed by the District in any position eligible for coverage under the Nevada Public Employees’ Retirement System until such time as the employee has reimbursed the District for the full amount plus applicable interest contributed by the District for the retirement service credit purchased or the insurance incentive paid on behalf of the employee.
Early Retirement Incentive Program Liaison